<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


5.04.2008
In school posting again, I'm uber sian, we're meant to do some chinese thing but obviously, no one has the mood to do some stupid chinese thing. Rachel is playing neopets, that's how sian we all are. Nevermind.
We went to watch "Broadway Beng" yesterday. Sebastian Tan is super cool okay? (: He's damn funny, I laughed my shit off. There's this part where Denise tries to seduce one of the men from the audience, and so happen my father decided to sit near the steps so he kena selected by her. Wth. It was damn funny, she tried to seduce him with a tiger beer like heeellll. Ommmgggg. Damn funny. My mum laughed, really loud. Haha.
There's training today, still aching all over. What to do? I'll probably die. Haha. Gee, I have high hopes, but I don't think I'll achieve any of them.
Swie En is sitting beside me now, looking like a total RETARD.
Born a retard, always a retard.
Don't be sad, retards have their advantages.
Like how they don't object when people insult them.