I RESCUED A CAT FROM A BUNCH OF MEAN BOYS ON SATURDAY! :DHaha. I saw and boys pushing the kitten's butt down so hard it started meowing really loudly. I told them to SIAM and then I put the kitten on the floor and then walked home :) then the kitten followed me home. :O so I thought I should give it some milk or something, so I carried it up the lift, because it was scared of the gap in between the lift and the basement. Haha. It was super guai okay. I think I like cats, much more now :D Anyway, I gave it strawberry milk by accident. Boo. My mum wanted to give it plain milk but she didn't read the label properly and so she poured out the strawberry one instead. Oh well. Track training was tiring. We did lots of abbs training with the medicine ball and then throwed the javelin, for those who weren't competing on Saturday. It was supeeerrr tiring, considering I didn't go for a few track trainings recently because of vball competitions. Random: I cut my hair! Layered, to be exact :D Haha
There was homec today! Oh myy goodddd. Super nice okay, my kebabs rocked and still rock! :D Yay. We had to do the chicken kebabs with tofu, which seems really digusting but actually tastes nice! :D The marinate looked really ROJAK to me, there was tomato sauce, dark soy sauce and here and there. And our mashed potato rocked! :D JiaLun kept on stealing the mashed potato then left very little. Boo. I liked the button mushrooms. A lot. :)
Training was painful. My muscles ached, and my joints hurt a lot, especially the shoulders there. Boo. Then I couldn't chu li da, and I couldn't da man today. Hell, do you know how much it sucks when you can't play well? Ugh.
MYES for sec 4s is next week, I think. Good luck to all sec 4s.
To Natalie, who is afraid of Nancy Drew, Ashley's scarier than Nancy, really. And gummy bears too. They bite your heads off.
To Muslihah, don't be too worried, think of Nigger Higger when you're worried :D Haha. Why are there so many colours, LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! You're lucky she'll even perform for you bastards!
I swear it's so freaking CRAP.