Overview
Lenis. Volleyball. Javelin. Head-on-the-wall-banger. 12 Nov 1994. Shoemaker.
| |
We had TWO free periods today, both by Mrs Franklin! Haha. We pon-ed a bit of SEL and went for early recess. And then I saw Cat, miaow, such a bitch. I hate her, I swear. The sight of her makes me puke. She like so freaking act. Boo. Forget about her.We had GS lab, I almost almost slept :P Haha. But Mrs Yeo was showing us an experiment and the smoke from the joss sticks woke me up. Isn't it kind of offending when people use things that are meant to use for praying for experiments instead? I think so. Oh well. We talked a lot about class politics. Crap. I hate those stupid stuff. Boo. The class com is actually wanting to plan a class gathering to some chalet. Well, try acting enthusiastic about it then. I swear it won't be a class bonding session, it'll be a click bonding session. For those who go. Probably it'll be like another Cameron Highlands trip where those who are left out come together and talk about politics and cry. Again. I don't want to go, it's not worth my time. My money too. Neh. If I want to cry, I can cry at home, too. Oh, and Eugenia told me I might be going Thailand for the track throws overseas trip. How come she knows about it and I don't? Shit, I'm so slow. Noobish. I don't think I'm gonna go, even though it's a really good opportunity. I've decided to focuse on vball and concentrate on playing well in the nationals (if I get to :O) or at least, get into main 12 next year. I've got high expectations. D:I'm not confident about tomorrow's training. Shit.
We had TWO free periods today, both by Mrs Franklin! Haha. We pon-ed a bit of SEL and went for early recess. And then I saw Cat, miaow, such a bitch. I hate her, I swear. The sight of her makes me puke. She like so freaking act. Boo. Forget about her.We had GS lab, I almost almost slept :P Haha. But Mrs Yeo was showing us an experiment and the smoke from the joss sticks woke me up. Isn't it kind of offending when people use things that are meant to use for praying for experiments instead? I think so. Oh well. We talked a lot about class politics. Crap. I hate those stupid stuff. Boo. The class com is actually wanting to plan a class gathering to some chalet. Well, try acting enthusiastic about it then. I swear it won't be a class bonding session, it'll be a click bonding session. For those who go. Probably it'll be like another Cameron Highlands trip where those who are left out come together and talk about politics and cry. Again. I don't want to go, it's not worth my time. My money too. Neh. If I want to cry, I can cry at home, too. Oh, and Eugenia told me I might be going Thailand for the track throws overseas trip. How come she knows about it and I don't? Shit, I'm so slow. Noobish. I don't think I'm gonna go, even though it's a really good opportunity. I've decided to focuse on vball and concentrate on playing well in the nationals (if I get to :O) or at least, get into main 12 next year. I've got high expectations. D:I'm not confident about tomorrow's training. Shit.
|