Overview
Lenis. Volleyball. Javelin. Head-on-the-wall-banger. 12 Nov 1994. Shoemaker.
| |
We went to train at the old Cedar yesterday, I missed the old Cedar sports hall. A lot! :D Too bad Ashley didn't come. Nevermind.Training was as usual until Jiao Lian left to watch VJC's match or something. Everyone started playing a fool, and Vivien, Yantian and I didn't get to play in a match properly. Not even one whole full proper match. Fuck. Do you know how freaking irritating it was to just sit there and do nothing but pick up volleyballs? Well, I guess you don't. It feels fuck-ish. Mind you, I don't use that word that often unless I'm really pissed. Really.I got my very first personal best today :D Haha. It's 20.21m! :D I can't believe it's that far, I've just joined javelin! Omg. Throws is super cool. :D
We went to train at the old Cedar yesterday, I missed the old Cedar sports hall. A lot! :D Too bad Ashley didn't come. Nevermind.Training was as usual until Jiao Lian left to watch VJC's match or something. Everyone started playing a fool, and Vivien, Yantian and I didn't get to play in a match properly. Not even one whole full proper match. Fuck. Do you know how freaking irritating it was to just sit there and do nothing but pick up volleyballs? Well, I guess you don't. It feels fuck-ish. Mind you, I don't use that word that often unless I'm really pissed. Really.I got my very first personal best today :D Haha. It's 20.21m! :D I can't believe it's that far, I've just joined javelin! Omg. Throws is super cool. :D
|