<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


4.28.2008
I'm posting in school now. Haha. There's this MT teacher who keeps on nagging away, don't know about what. Eeyer.
I'm still thinking about yesterday. I'm really worried now, what if I can't catch up if I go for the Thailand trip? IF. IF. Sure, people have doubts. I don't know. For once, I need someone to make a decision for me. I just know my choice will be wrong. Should I give up this chance to get into the main team?
Volleyball's okay, I think I'm improving, I hope. My jie qiu vvery weak, I somehow, I hope JL won't put Celestine in for my turn when I bu hou mian so I can have some practice for jie qiu. Yeah, that'll be good (: You go girl! (: And my spike is much better now, after the left shoulder thing that JL say we must do (: Oh yeah, I'm on a roll (:
Oh shit. I just realised we have to hand in the English what crap mindmap and I haven't done a lot. ): My idea is to have this 3D image house then the words inside. Yes, it's so crap but. that's the best I can do.
I still can't get used to the thought that I'm going for 2 track throws training and 2 volleyball training. I'm so dead, I tell you.
I'm still lacking Vitamin B.
Oh well.
And I just remembered Cedar is one of the lucky schools that don't have MYE so Cedarians slack away while friends from other schools slave away. Haha. Eeyer. I sound so sadist.
I'm not looking forward to the what IMAX show tomorrow. I'm not really keen on these stuff. And why is it compulsory? I rather go for training, under the hot sun and so on and so forth. Blah.
I'm still so chaotah.