<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


4.18.2008
I'm voting for Grace Tang! :D Haha. :D
Assembly was okay, except for the fact that I couldn't sit crossed legged properly because I was sandwiched in between HuiShan and another girl fomr 2M. Boo, and I had to sit in the most uncomfortable position ever recorded in history! Take note of this, people in pure history, this might come out in your exam. Ee.
I forgot to bring my house tee today, I realised it when I reached the MRT station. When I came down from the car, I realised. And I wanted to go back home to take the shirt but my mum drove off. Really fast. Moral of the story: Mum, don't drive so fast. :) Luckily, I managed to borrow one from Joy! :D She's my saviour. And when I wore it for training, Shixian kept on smelling it and said it made her day and blah blah. She was really high, as if she was sniffing glue or something. In this case, it's "or something". :D Haha. Gosh, I'm feeling so crappish today, don't mind me.
Training was fun yet disappointing. I think he hasn't forgiven me, since the finals incident. How? Like I've already done all I can. D: And when we played dui da, I saved a ball and puadou-ed on my back. I hit my spine like so damn freaking hard. Crack, it still hurts. Boo.
Oh, and I realised that the June holidays this year will not be a holiday. Dang, June holidays were NEVER holidays. I gotta get this permanently INSTALLED in my head. This year, I'm gonna have 2 chalets, one vball, one class. And then I'll have a track Thailand trip, I think it's a overseas training or something. And for the grand finale, six ten is gonna have class gathering! :D Yay. I hell miss six ten! <3>
I skipped 2.4km. I couldn't walk without feeling as if I was gonna fall. How am I gonna take NAPFA now? Oh crap. :/

And I just realised we're not gonna have mid years. Change Sharmaine being the slowest person to me.

And Ashley, stop taking me as Yuan Jing and start bullying me, I'm gonna join forces with her, okay, Yuan Jing? :D