Saris rockxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz. (:
I love Racial Harmony Day. So funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Be a girl, join Cedar and you'll understand the meaning of fun. (:
I wore my sari with a SB. Yes, I know it's horribly weird and Shixian kept on pulling it. Stop it Shitxxxxxxxx.
Fine. Then went around camwhoring and blah, and then saw Crystal (Senior) wearing this cheongsam. It's black. And I think it's nice. (: Chantal and Kim were wearing cheongsams too. Pink. I like pink.
Then walked around. Spotted Linxin and she pulled my SB too. Linxin you ah, so bad, like to bully junior. :P
After school ended at 1030am, I went lunching with Joy, Shitxxxx and Joy's friend. I've got some problem pronouncing her name, so, nevermind. We ate and then made a lot of stupid nonsense jokes and everything and behaved like a bunch of hooligans. But oh well, with Shitxxxx comfirm behave like gangster. Shitxxxxx is Paikia. Ahaha. Smack people so hard somemore. But nevermind. I've learnt a trick or two to get her laughing her head off. Literally. (:
Geog test tomorrow. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a killer. Because it's Geog. Haiyooooooo. Howwwwwwww?
GOTTA MUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.