It's official, we're the Champions. (: Volleyball Champs, Track and Field Champs for C div. (:
Today during assembly the captains from each section of T&F talked about their journey in Cedar team. A lot of people cried. I cried until frog-eyed. ): But it was so sad, and touching, yet happy. I don't want the sec4s to leave. It's gonna be so weird.
Priyanka: No one's gonna pick on me anymore, so quiet. And I can't dream that Mr Seem scold you. Haha. No la. You brighten up my day. (:
Linxin: Act cute fruitfly that uses muscle cream. Gonna miss your silence. And goofy grins. :D
Kimberly: Siao siao with all the jokes. (: And you're a great advicer. (:
Mayxuen: Gonna miss all the nice big bear hugs you give me, and the crazy laughter. (:
Wuileng: Funny pok. And I like the way you smile, so cute. (:
Rohini: I remember you teaching me how to throw the javelin when I just started. Thank you. (:
Do happy things last only for a day?
Do sad things follow close behind?
Do they?