<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


7.09.2008
Okay, I’m feeling better now after screaming like an idiot on Bukit Timah Hill. It’s the greatest place on Earth when you’re feeling horrible.
I got 5th in Javelin National School. Ughhhhhhh. I’m still feeling really bad about that. ): No elaboration needed for that, I’ll go crazzzzzzzy.
Next. Volleyball. We got into the Quarterfinals. Our group consists of Jurong, St. Hilda’s and Fairfield Methodist. It’s quite okay. We’re against St. Hilda’s tomorrow, at CCAB. Match starts at 2pm so we get to leave class at 12pm. People, come support! (:
JL got me to play zugong today. It felt funny. And weird. I can’t get used to playing at the side. I want to play zongjian!!!!!!!!!!! (:
Celestine’s party was crazzzzzy. They swam, and Sherilyn and I waded in the 0.5m smaller part of the poooool. It’s called, “Pao Jiao”, not swimming. Shixian swam funnily. Ahaha, she jump inside the pool and all the water splashed out, and there’s this stupid air bubble that hangs out at her butt. Poor Matilda, once she reached and put her bag down, she kena pushed into the water. Oh oh, and I remember, we brought doughnuts down for everyone to eat and we ate all but the kaya one, so we took the jam and started smearing it on the juniors’ faces. We = Sherilyn and I. So they wanted revenge and I took my shoes off and threatened to smack them if they came any nearer. They gave up soon and I manage to escape. We’re acting like small kids.
The BBQ. There’s no light at the BBQ pit and we have no idea what we’re looking at. So we had to take torchlights and shine at the food. The juniors, once again, did the job of carrying the torchlights. Eh, don’t xiao kan them, they might be carrying the torch again next time, the Olympic torch. Ahaha. Shixian and I did the cooking. She cooked and hotdogs and I did the chicken wings. (: The chicken wings were reaaaaally good. (: And then we cooked the salmon together, and we squished it into smaller pieces and left it on the pit to cook. And never went back again.
I wonder what’s left of the salmon.