<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


7.11.2008
I'm gonna ignore the stupid game.
I'm gonna work doubly hard, and do my best.
I'm gonna focus.
I'm gonna concentrate.
I'm gonna give my all.
Thank you for believing in me.
Thank you for knocking some sense into my head.
Thank you for giving me this chance.
Thank you god.
I love Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. (:
Sometimes, she makes lots of sense, unlike most of the time. (: Ahaha.
We won Fairfield today, I screwed, barely scraped through the whole game, I thought Xinying and everyone else was gonna murder me after the game. But they made it. I didn't play well, but I swear I'm gonna do better. I will. I hope. We won 2:0. Somehow, I felt the tension in the match against Jurong was the most. The ultimate. But it's over. Gotta look into next week.
Two games next week. One semifinals, one finals, that is, if we get through.
Semifinals, it's on Monday, and it's against Xinmin. It'll be kind of cool. (: We better win.
Finals is on Wednesday, if we get through, I think we'll be playing with Nanyang. At Yio Chu Kang, at 2.30pm,
if I'm not wrong. It's the same timing as the Track and Field Nationals Finals, but volleyball the priority. (:
Anyway, good luck to Priyanka, Wuileng and Mayxuen who will be throwing on that day. All the way people. Currently, both c and b div are behind St Nics., in second position for Track and Field. Jiayou people, gotta catch up! (:
To Shixian, sorry I indirectly caused you to sprain your ankle. Sorry. And get well soon.