Tomorrow's Racial Harmony Day. (: Yay. Gonna borrow a sari from Parvarthy. (: Haha.
Jesslyn, Azwyn, Heather and me went for NDP show yesterday. It was okay, but I think our year one was nicer. Much nicer. (: Muslihah was performing, we thought we saw her, but actually we didn't. And we couldn't find Amirah. Oh well.
Joke of the day: Heather, doughnut, stimulated.
No, it's nothing you need to know.
Racial harmony. (: I love Racial Harmony. (: Especially when it's a half day. (:
Mug mug mug mug mug mug. I gotta to study.
Tag replies (:
Linxin: I hope so.
Chiyan: (:
Onion: Wait when I got time. (:
Yantian: I know. Ah ma please remember to bring your dentures tomorrow, or you'll be speaking like this. Fee, fe sari ferry nice rhight? (See, my sari very nice right? (: ) Ahaha. Your joke backfired. (:
Yongyong: No la, I not greedy pig. You snack koper. (:
Chengyee: Thank you, love you loads! (:
Kim: Thanks a lot. Miss the secfouuuuuuuuuuurs. (: