Training in the morning, at Catholic High. Linxin so funny, so thought I didn't know training was at Catholic High so she smsed me last minute in the morning, when I already reached. Okay, fine, that wasn't quite funny, but, just to entertain myself a little. Thanks Linxin. (:
Trained and trained. Okay, not that much but yeah, we threw. And Linxin hit the green cone and almost hit this Hwa Chong baseballer, who turned out to be her ex-classmate. Mr Seem made me run 9 steps. I felt so kuku can, and clumpsy. The first try, I ended up doing clumpsy cross steps all the way and felt like a total idiot. And Mr Seem laughed at me. Hmph. Instead of trying to HELP me. Heeeelp. And I asked him why he called me a Pink Panther. He said because when I throw and run look so skinny. And weird. Like Pink Panther. Personally, there's no sense, and no link. Okay. Nevermind.
I threw. I think I hit 24m, but with that stupid soil, the javelin bounced and I couldn't see. Aiyoyo.
Throwers are gonna miss PE on Monday for those who have PE on Monday, and for those who don't have PE on Monday, we're skipping reading to practice throwing on Tuesday. Oh yeah maaaaan. (:
Countdown to finals: 5 days!!!!!! (: