<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


6.22.2008
Today was sleeping day. Omggg. The weather's super nice for sleeeeeeeeeping. (: Too bad I had to wake up damn freaking early in the morning to take a train down to Gombak stadium for competition. And it was delayed. So I went there so early, did nothing but wait, and wait. Aiyoyo.
I saw Amirul on the train, the hockey one. Yeah, and guessed he was going Delta stadium for training and I was right! (: Haha.
Okay, the competition was okay. No, actually, it was bad. Firstly because it rained and I had no practice throwing a wet javelin. I have no idea how using the cloth to wipe the javelin helps in the grip because it's the cloth grip that's wet and no matter how long or hard you wipe, it's still as wet. In other words, the rag doesn't help. Secondly, because the boys HOGGED the javelin. Hmph, and even after the indian lady in charge said, "Boys, don't hog the javelins, the ladies need to use it as well." And they still hogged it, in the end. Oh well. Then we threw. I'm threw first. I don't like throwing first. So, hmm, not nice?
Nevermind. I didn't throw well. Highest was only 20.52m, and it was 6 damn freaking cm away from silveeeeer. Ugh. I'm super pissed, nevermind.
Ate out with Onion, she ate nasi lemak, I ate some nooooodles (: Haha. And I ate vegetables! (: I took the initiative to eat vegetables! (: Although it tasted horrible, well, I still finished it all up! (:
Then we bought gulps. MIX UNTIL LIKE ROJAK! :/ Haha. I drank already went home got stomache! Haha. :P
So Onion's mummy and daddy drove me to serangoon, the bus stop. When we just left Gombak, I realised my phone was missing, so we u-turned. I was freaked out. I thought it was at 7-11, so I chionged there to find, but not theeeeeere! Then we went out and saw Onion's mummy holding my phone! (: She found it at the rock where we were camwhoring while waiting for them to come. Haha. She said lucky it faced downwards and looked like a piece of metal if not someone would have taken it already. Ahaha.
My pi gu tong! And my back and shoulder and leg too! :( Pi gu is Onion pass to me one. Haha.
I just found out the National school competitions will be on 3 July. There's the pro Nanyang girl. Aiyoyo. Tough competition.
I think javelin boys is the toughest. There's this Hwachong guy who just walks a few steps and throws 39m plus. Only if I could throw like him, but not too like him. Too far already. Haha.
HAPPY RETURNING TO SCHOOL!