I'm in school now, it's free period, AGAIN! (: Home Econs. I'm gonna miss Home Ec a lot. I'm wondering if I should take F and N in Sec3, hmm, I'll think about it, I heard it's fun. (:
Ashley still can't spike and serve. ): Don't be too sad okay? Work for the future!
Okaay. There's training today again. I'm gonna focus and train really hard today, and get over and done with the competition next week. And then I'll stop Throw's training and concentrate fully on Volleyball. I couldn't even feel my legs moving yesterday, and I didn't play well. I can sense that the sec3s won't really happy with me. Oh well.
We're laughing at the history video we made now, I swear it's damn funny. Ahaha.
I'm looking through skins, might want to change to another one. (:
Okay, bye bye.
Honey, everyone needs a hug every once in a while.