Swimming started todayyyyyyy! (: Swimming was good, we were the first class to assemble. So we ran to the swimming pool first. Aiyoyo, need to RUN somemore. Then we stripped and assembled again, I used my mummy's costume because I couldn't find mine. I'm gonna buy a tankini over the weekend. (: Ahaha. And then we spilt into our groups and swam and swam and swam. I swam under the Gold catergory and died. The coach combined the gold and silver catergory and then trained us like siaooooooo. Even lifesaver wasn't so bad. I thought I died. Then we had 4 lap warm up, and my swimming costume was a bit loose so I tied knots. Yeah. Then swam somemore. And then he timed us. I got 2.23min and 2.17min for breaststroke 100m. Godddd. Then we were the last group to come out of the water, so we all rinsed and changed and chionged back for recess. (: And then we ate. (: I love eating. Next was reading period, Onion and I wanted to buy shorts and ended up getting more. We helped Ms. Wong sort out the shorts and yeah, ate up a lot of the time in reading period. :P There's competition later, against Shuqun. We had better win. And win well. I hope I play better today. I didn't play well during the match against Haising yesterday. ): So, I'll try to play well, if I get to play. Oh, and we won Haising 2:0, 2:25, and something else. I forgot what. And Jurong won Ngee Ann 2:0 too. All the teams have really improved a lot, but team cedar has too! (:
Countdown to National School T&F Javelin Finals: 6 days!