<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


6.21.2008
There's competition tomorrow. Ahhhhh, so damn far. Gombak stadium ): And I have to go by myself early in the morning. ): Godddddddd.
Zhixuan got 1st in Shotput and Discus, Eugenia got 3rd in Discus. Wuileng got 3rd in Discus too. Yay! What a great start. Do even better in the nationals okay? (: jiayou (:
Shoulder hurts like shitttt. I can't raise up without feeling the cracking sound ): Nevermind, just have to live with it.
Nationals for volleyball start next week (: Thursday, Friday and one more day, I forgot. :P I'm really excited (:
Okay, that's about it. (:
Tag replies (:
Onion
Who ask you go squeeze your ass into the armchair hand rest? You gong kia! Haha. Hope your pi gu won't hurt so much tomorrow.
Elysia and Jess
Hello! Miss you guys like helll. Link you when I've got the time. (:
Chengyee
Hellooo. (:
Cherilyn
I'm not a tall freak. And I painted them. (: Selling them for holiday money! (:
Yantian
Less than $15 for all types of shoes, depending on design and amount of paint. If it's really complicated, might be a bit more. Yeah. Depends. (: