<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


6.04.2008
I don't know how to upload photos still, gimme some time to figure it out. :P Meanwhile, taggggg. (:
Training today, vollleeeeyyybbaaaaall. Ugh, my back is painer now. After playing friendly against CHIJ SJC. The school is quite nice (: I like the posters, the cca ones. And the school is colourful, so coool. But still cedar, rocks the most (: got 40 macs! Jealous aren't you, Salim! Haha. It's so easy making Salim jealous! (:
Back to the friendly, it all started out okay, spike was good, jie was normal, serve was great, until we started the match itself. I panicked, as usual. I don't seem to understand why. I'm not afraid to lose, but, I don't want to get scolding, or get into any trouble. It's sickening, knowing that you can do well but you can't. Contradicting myself. Oww, oww. Back pain. Wait. I need to lean back. -- Okay. Better now. Should I tell JL? Because he might think that this is just an excuse. I don't really care if he thinks that way but I don't want to stop playing volleyball. Ughhhhhh. I realised JL's stricter ever since the June hols started. Well, it's reasonable considering that nationals are arriving soon. Godddd. I'm so nervous, and excited. Scared, maybe. I DON'T KNOW. Nevermind.
Both throws and volleyball are pushing real hard. I think at this rate I'm seriously gonna die. What happened to the 3 trainings a week deal? Nevermind.
I'm in the process of making the flats. Sorry Yantian, I still can't upload the photos. I'll try again. (: Okay?
Hmm. Haising C Boys are coming on friday. It'll be exciting (: Yeah man (: Just hope I play well, if I get to play.
I wanna reach my goal, it's so near, yet so far.