<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


5.18.2008
Finally finished the stupid Literature project. Muslihah is currently talking about mothers to Alicia. Yes, they laughing because they know what they're talking about is crap. I'm sweating.
Muslihah is getting really crazy, I need to send her to IMH. Now. Eek.
Alicia looks super freaking emo-ish paikia-ish. It's damn funny. She's wearing a tie. Azwyn and I call that a school uniform. Omgg, It's damn funny (:
I want to eat at KFC (: Haha. The chicken rocks.
Did I mention that Muslihah's laptop number one button is not working, So when you want to type the number one, got to copy and paste. It's super irritating.
Muslihah and Alicia got lost in Plaza Sing. They went to level one. Haha. Bodoh.
I like starbucks. I think their coffee rocks (: Caramel Frapp (:
I have salompas on my back now. So hot. Like me (: Haha. Omgg. That's super gay.
Azwyn, let's do the finger thingy and poke Muslihah, NOW (:
Muslihah is damn stupid. She was reading this while I was typing and she didn't realise. She went OOOHHH OHHHHH (: Haha.
You look stupid in sunglasses in starbucks. There isn't any sun here, right?
And Muslihah think's that having a pimple makes one look like a freak monster. Muslihah, you're a freak monster.
Haha.
Godd.
Long week this week ):