Overview
Lenis. Volleyball. Javelin. Head-on-the-wall-banger. 12 Nov 1994. Shoemaker.
| |
I realised I haven't posted for a million years. Hell, this is what I call: BUSY. Omgggg. So many things have happened, I don't know where to start at all. Hmm. Let's go by point form. 1. Meet the parents session That was horrible. Really. No, actually not that horrible. Haha. Hou lao shi was meeting my parents and he said many good things about me (: He said I'm smart and clever overall but just not focused. Haha. Not too bad, improvement from last year. Oh, and my geog sucked. A lot. Cenyun rushed to the MTP session after training and when she changed into uniform, her back and butt were all wet. With sweat. And my mum thought she was seeing things. Haha. Volleyballers sweat a lot. 2. Spike shoes! (: I loveeeee my new spikes (: It's from asics and I think it's super comfy (: Haha. Onion hasn't bought spikes yet. 3. Volleyball selections for YOG team! (: Omgg. This is damn super duper cool. I hellll wanted to go. But I didn't. Read later part. But, it's so cool, right? Omggg. I still can't get over the fact that I missed such a good opportunity. Ugh. 4. Javelin competition Okay, this is the reason why I didn't go. For the YOG thing. ): But this competition was good, okay, not that good. I didn't throw well. Not well enough. It's like only at zone 1 and 2 which is like 12-16m, I think. That's so far from my normal average and PB. Of course, I don't expect to get a new PB but at least, perhaps, higher. Slightly higher. I know it's for experience and everything but. Nevermind. It's over. I guess I'll just have to work harder. Oh, and the nanyang coach thought the competition was at simei ITE. He arrived to Gombak late. And onion is super funny. She was like, Lenis, you know that there are many girls here who don't know how to throw well and act as if they're professional. We must also do that so that we give them a sense that we aren't scared of them. Haha. I'm one of the fake professionals. Onion isn't. She professionally pro. 5. Thailand trip I one hundred percent going Thailand in June. I just hope I make the cut and don't screw up, just like I did for the competitions. I had better not. I hope. Omgg. I hate wearing vests. It's so, hmm, exposing? Revealing? Oh, weird. Eeyer. All these attire things are robbing me. A lot. I think they really really cost a bomb. Eek. Oh, and Natalie's coming too! (: I WANT TO KNOW THE ROOMINGSSSSS! Gawddd. 6. Injuries, injuries, injuries. First, my knee(s). Oh, it's meant to be left knee then the right and then the left. You get the sequence, don't you (: Haha. Second, my shoulders. I think I chu too much li already. Now no more li. Hmph. Third, the hip. I don't know why, don't ask me, but it'd better not get any worse. Lastly, and worst of all, back. Omggg. My poor poor back. Deep heat saves lifes. And salompas too. I like salompas. It's cool, and hot, just like me (: Neh (: Haha Okay, I want to sleep at nine tonight (: Meeting Azwyn, Muslihah and Alicia tomorrow morning. At 9.30am at Plaza. It's gonna be a bore with literature, but all our crap will cheer us up. P.S. I went Qian Hu Fish Farm today. Let the sucker fish bite my dead skin away. It was super cool, but damn right ticklish. I was practically screaming. They liked my legs a lot (: Haha. But beware, I think the big and fatter ones are scary. There sucker power damn a lot :D
I realised I haven't posted for a million years. Hell, this is what I call: BUSY. Omgggg. So many things have happened, I don't know where to start at all. Hmm. Let's go by point form. 1. Meet the parents session That was horrible. Really. No, actually not that horrible. Haha. Hou lao shi was meeting my parents and he said many good things about me (: He said I'm smart and clever overall but just not focused. Haha. Not too bad, improvement from last year. Oh, and my geog sucked. A lot. Cenyun rushed to the MTP session after training and when she changed into uniform, her back and butt were all wet. With sweat. And my mum thought she was seeing things. Haha. Volleyballers sweat a lot. 2. Spike shoes! (: I loveeeee my new spikes (: It's from asics and I think it's super comfy (: Haha. Onion hasn't bought spikes yet. 3. Volleyball selections for YOG team! (: Omgg. This is damn super duper cool. I hellll wanted to go. But I didn't. Read later part. But, it's so cool, right? Omggg. I still can't get over the fact that I missed such a good opportunity. Ugh. 4. Javelin competition Okay, this is the reason why I didn't go. For the YOG thing. ): But this competition was good, okay, not that good. I didn't throw well. Not well enough. It's like only at zone 1 and 2 which is like 12-16m, I think. That's so far from my normal average and PB. Of course, I don't expect to get a new PB but at least, perhaps, higher. Slightly higher. I know it's for experience and everything but. Nevermind. It's over. I guess I'll just have to work harder. Oh, and the nanyang coach thought the competition was at simei ITE. He arrived to Gombak late. And onion is super funny. She was like, Lenis, you know that there are many girls here who don't know how to throw well and act as if they're professional. We must also do that so that we give them a sense that we aren't scared of them. Haha. I'm one of the fake professionals. Onion isn't. She professionally pro. 5. Thailand trip I one hundred percent going Thailand in June. I just hope I make the cut and don't screw up, just like I did for the competitions. I had better not. I hope. Omgg. I hate wearing vests. It's so, hmm, exposing? Revealing? Oh, weird. Eeyer. All these attire things are robbing me. A lot. I think they really really cost a bomb. Eek. Oh, and Natalie's coming too! (: I WANT TO KNOW THE ROOMINGSSSSS! Gawddd. 6. Injuries, injuries, injuries. First, my knee(s). Oh, it's meant to be left knee then the right and then the left. You get the sequence, don't you (: Haha. Second, my shoulders. I think I chu too much li already. Now no more li. Hmph. Third, the hip. I don't know why, don't ask me, but it'd better not get any worse. Lastly, and worst of all, back. Omggg. My poor poor back. Deep heat saves lifes. And salompas too. I like salompas. It's cool, and hot, just like me (: Neh (: Haha Okay, I want to sleep at nine tonight (: Meeting Azwyn, Muslihah and Alicia tomorrow morning. At 9.30am at Plaza. It's gonna be a bore with literature, but all our crap will cheer us up. P.S. I went Qian Hu Fish Farm today. Let the sucker fish bite my dead skin away. It was super cool, but damn right ticklish. I was practically screaming. They liked my legs a lot (: Haha. But beware, I think the big and fatter ones are scary. There sucker power damn a lot :D
|