<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


5.21.2008
Salompas is my life now. I can't live without it (: Haha. My back hurts a lot. There's weight training later. I need to tell Mr. Seem my back hurts and I won't carry weights. Haha. I hope. At most do drills (: I like drills.
Fried food day is nice and fattening. According to xinying, being fat is cute (: Haha.
Oh, and I've got some orders for the flats already (: First person is Alicia (: She wants the emopunk words (: Haha. Credits to the emopunk Marcus (: Hmm, second is Pamela, she want the green stripes one (: I think that's nice too (: Because I make one (: Haha. Egoing, agaaaain (: Third is Joy (: Joy rocks (: Then got HoJung (: Pink and black (: Wooh, style ah! (: Who else? Hmm.
Nevermind. I'm gonna upload the photos of the flats the next post. Anyone who is interested come find me in school (: Or tag (:
Haha. Hershey almond chocolate rocks. Hou lao shi is filthy rich. And he claims he isn't. What the heeellll. He buys kinder bueno, hersheys, toblerones and ferrero roches every semester! Gaaawd. If only I was that rich, I wouldn't need to make shoes anymore. And I still owe Muslihah $6. I guess I pay her after hols.
Hols isn't hols. It's school times two. Seriously. Nonstop work ): Nevermind.
I'm going Thailand next week. Suphanburi sports school. We're staying at the sports hostel and we've got to wash our own clothes and everything. I hope there's tissue paper there. I won't survive without tissue. Should I add a roll of toilet paper into my packing list? Haha. :P What else? Oh, I'm rooming with Beatrice and Linxin. Eugenia and Cassandra and Mayxuen. Zhixuan and Wuileng and one of the sec ones. Oh yah! It's Chloe. I've got shortterm memory. Last one, Priyanka with two of the teachers. Linxin warned me not to snore. I'm sorry, I snore. Softly la. And sleeptalk too. But I doubt I'll have the energy to snore and sleeptalk anyway. Once we reach there, I'll be out fast. I can't stay up too late :P I'm a morning person (:
Currently having some stupid sore throat and runny nose. Yes, Nicole, I'll catch my nose. You're freaking lameo. Back still hurts. I can't even sprint properly. ):