Overview
Lenis. Volleyball. Javelin. Head-on-the-wall-banger. 12 Nov 1994. Shoemaker.
| |
Okay, I typed halfway and accidentally deleted the post. Hmph. This draft thingy isn't working well at all. Shitass. Nevermind. Where did I stop? Hmm, oh yeah. Day Five aka The Shopping Day It was cool and short. The bus, as usual was a double deck. I love Thailand double deck buses (: So coool (: The bottom seats were lounge style, once again, and now with tables! (: It was kinda small because there were tables so we squished a bit here and there, but overall, it was fine (: All the throwers managed to squeezed into the lower bunk (: And we met the bus driver's son. His name is Mac. Small boy, we asked his age, but he didn't really understood. He kinda likes Lisa a lot and kept following her around. Haha. So Lisa brought him to shopping and bought a pair of shades for him. So cooooool can? (: Haha. We got him to wear a cap and the shades and pose for the camera. He's cute (: Lisa bought some lighters. Mac saw that and wanted one of those but it was ex and dangerous, so Lisa was like, NO. He didn't understand. We were like, if you take the lighter, you will die. We made all the stupid hand actions and everything. Maybe not we, me and priyanka, mostly. Omggg. I think Mac's damn cooool (: and cute (: We reached Kanachaburi. Eh, no. It's Kachanaburi, I think. I've got a bit of problem remembering this word. It's so tongue twisty. Uhmmm. Kah-cha-nah-boo-ree. Okay (: We went to the museum. It was about the Death Railway in WW2. The punishments were freaky. All bloody. Then some people went out to feed the fish, buy pepsi, ice cream, and buy sparrows. Jedidah and some other people bought sparrows to set them free. Aww. They're nice. This sentence isn't isn't meant to sarcastic. Neither is the 'Aww'. Next. We had lunch at some restaurant. Personally, I didn't really enjoy the food. Too salty for me, I guess. I've got a tongue that likes blander food (: Had ice cream for lunch again. Then we went shopping for an hour around the area. Many people bought shades, I didn't. Later got shades tan, very ugly. Haha. I went shopping with Onion, we went for quick shops (: Haha. Bought foodstuff, some necklace, two wallets, flipflops, and shorts (: I loooove the shorts (; Onion bought the shorts too (: Matching (: Not exactly, but close enough. Mine was comics, hers was bears (: Haha. Got another ice cream, third one that day! (: I feel fat. Then we chose a cap for Onion, I think she looks hot in a cap. Don't worry, your hair isn't gonna get messed up! Boarded the bus, went to another shopping mall. Bought a shirt, a funky hair clip, foodstuff, and ate at kfc. I had some communication problem with the waitress. Heh. I was like, please change the pepsi to iced tea, and she nodded, gave me a cup of pepsi and a cup of iced tea. Oh well, at least I got the iced tea. We chionged around the whole mart looking like total idiots, carrying big and small bags. Perhaps it was just me. Bought some donuts, rushed back to the bus only to find that we weren't late at all. Hmph. Should have bought more food. Shit, I sound like a glutton. Eeyer. It was a short trip back, I think we went in a circle. We said bye to Mac, I gave him a nice big hug, Lisa gave a kiss. Ooh. Haha. Had a shower and everything. Then had dinner with the counterparts (: Played games, exchanged shirts and byebyes.
Okay, I typed halfway and accidentally deleted the post. Hmph. This draft thingy isn't working well at all. Shitass. Nevermind. Where did I stop? Hmm, oh yeah. Day Five aka The Shopping Day It was cool and short. The bus, as usual was a double deck. I love Thailand double deck buses (: So coool (: The bottom seats were lounge style, once again, and now with tables! (: It was kinda small because there were tables so we squished a bit here and there, but overall, it was fine (: All the throwers managed to squeezed into the lower bunk (: And we met the bus driver's son. His name is Mac. Small boy, we asked his age, but he didn't really understood. He kinda likes Lisa a lot and kept following her around. Haha. So Lisa brought him to shopping and bought a pair of shades for him. So cooooool can? (: Haha. We got him to wear a cap and the shades and pose for the camera. He's cute (: Lisa bought some lighters. Mac saw that and wanted one of those but it was ex and dangerous, so Lisa was like, NO. He didn't understand. We were like, if you take the lighter, you will die. We made all the stupid hand actions and everything. Maybe not we, me and priyanka, mostly. Omggg. I think Mac's damn cooool (: and cute (: We reached Kanachaburi. Eh, no. It's Kachanaburi, I think. I've got a bit of problem remembering this word. It's so tongue twisty. Uhmmm. Kah-cha-nah-boo-ree. Okay (: We went to the museum. It was about the Death Railway in WW2. The punishments were freaky. All bloody. Then some people went out to feed the fish, buy pepsi, ice cream, and buy sparrows. Jedidah and some other people bought sparrows to set them free. Aww. They're nice. This sentence isn't isn't meant to sarcastic. Neither is the 'Aww'. Next. We had lunch at some restaurant. Personally, I didn't really enjoy the food. Too salty for me, I guess. I've got a tongue that likes blander food (: Had ice cream for lunch again. Then we went shopping for an hour around the area. Many people bought shades, I didn't. Later got shades tan, very ugly. Haha. I went shopping with Onion, we went for quick shops (: Haha. Bought foodstuff, some necklace, two wallets, flipflops, and shorts (: I loooove the shorts (; Onion bought the shorts too (: Matching (: Not exactly, but close enough. Mine was comics, hers was bears (: Haha. Got another ice cream, third one that day! (: I feel fat. Then we chose a cap for Onion, I think she looks hot in a cap. Don't worry, your hair isn't gonna get messed up! Boarded the bus, went to another shopping mall. Bought a shirt, a funky hair clip, foodstuff, and ate at kfc. I had some communication problem with the waitress. Heh. I was like, please change the pepsi to iced tea, and she nodded, gave me a cup of pepsi and a cup of iced tea. Oh well, at least I got the iced tea. We chionged around the whole mart looking like total idiots, carrying big and small bags. Perhaps it was just me. Bought some donuts, rushed back to the bus only to find that we weren't late at all. Hmph. Should have bought more food. Shit, I sound like a glutton. Eeyer. It was a short trip back, I think we went in a circle. We said bye to Mac, I gave him a nice big hug, Lisa gave a kiss. Ooh. Haha. Had a shower and everything. Then had dinner with the counterparts (: Played games, exchanged shirts and byebyes.
|