<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


8.16.2008
Lee is making farting noises and she saying that I'm the one farting instead because I ate too much ONIONS, and that's why the computer is lagging. Because it's freaking stinky. But in the first place, I didn't eat onions today. Neither yesterday. Lee just loves to fart and use her imagination. 
She just made the biggest farting noise ever. 
And now she's tired and panting. 
Like a dog. Really.
Don't you miss your dog Lee? 
Stop roaring at me. 
Continue the farting noises, I don't mind.
It's a source of entertainment.
Lee, you don't know something about me. 
I don't burp, I burp like once in a few months. 
YOU'RE FREAKING RETARDED. 

Last training was fine. Quite fun. (: 

Lee is spurting out swear words. Like in Malay, like k****. 
Not like you'll know. But still. (:

Today we did the filming for the play, the one, to kill a mockingbird. We did only half of it actually, and spent the rest of the time laughing at same weird words which actually meant GRAPES. It's something like snaggy-something-arbour. So it sounds pretty weird for a Grape name. And, Mrs Dubose had to say it, which is Alicia. But she ended up laughing too much so Muslihah became the Mrs Dubose instead and she also laughed. And I ended up using a basketball for a rugby and scored a touchdown in the rain. It was one hundred percent nonsensical. Lee's a toot. Shh. 

Our group is the coooooolest! (: 

I got 18/25 for Literature! (: Yay. (:
So far so good for the common test marks, but I'm not too sure about that for the Science paper. 7 people FAILED! ): And I'm bound to be one of them because my SCIENCE SUCKS. Oh well. 

Swimming the previous lesson was swimming exam, and I passed! (: Yay. But that's only part of it, still have 20 laps to swim.

Silence doesn't mean consent. It means use your brain, if you have one in the first place :P

Good luck to all Sec4s for their prelim papers. All the best! (:

Boy, this is a loooooong post! (: 

Bye.