I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Haiyooooooooo. So tired. Xinying also says so. (: She's giving me the lame look.
Training yesterday was fine. Quite okay, but I couldn't spike.
Xinying: Lenis is a pig!
Lenis: I am not a pig.
Xinying: Lenis is like a super slacker! Eh, you suppose to do enjoyedu now la! dont blog!
Lenis: Shut up. Like you never blog like that.
After Celestine sees this, she's probably gonna kill me for insulting her darling Xinying.
Nevermind.
History and Science tests tomorrow. Gonna mugmugmugmugmug. Haiyo, got tuition tonight. So boring.
Ohohoh, I had this dream last night about primary school 6-10 gathering. And then Wilson was really tall and I was only at his shoulder height. And I said he was a tall freak. And Deepa shrank. (In real life she already did.) And 6-10 people had a huge BBQ party and everyone ate a lot of chicken wings and marshmallows. And somehow, the mashed up salmon at Celestine's party appeared in my dream too. Credits to Shitxxxxxxxxxx and me. :)
Xinying: (who intially forgot what she wanted to write) Tsk, stop blogging and go do your work!
Celestine is gonna kill me for sure now. Oh, and Celestine! Your burger bian bian one, so funny. And the salad, haha. But Xinying loved it a lot. (:
Ashley, next weeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! (:
Tag replies
Sharmaine: Haiyo, but what can we do? I miss 6-10 a lot too. Oh and pass me the list of the emails okay? (:
Onion: Yeah, thanks, I know. (: You funny pok! (:
Sherilyn: Haha. I like that coach, I want to swim nowwwwwwwwwwwww. (: