<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


10.01.2008
Mugged Maths the whole day, almost died. Ended up with a splitting headache which hasn't stop, not yet. Soon I hope.

Study date with the guys tomorrow. Too bad Lee can't come. (:
I saw this ugly but super cute thing at Comic Connection at Plaza Sing (: I hope I can earn enough money to get it! It's so ugly-cute lah. (:

Haha. Lee says it looks like an atom. Like what.

Okay, Alicia and my blogshop's gonna start operating by the end of this week, I hope. I haven't made proper plans about it yet cos I haven't got the time to talk to Chicken. So yah. Well, orders for flats, sneakers and other shoe design stuff and come through my current blog first. (:
Hurry and order! (:

Okay. More stupid spastic photos.

Defeat of the Lee Monster. (: Superheroes save the day! (:

Chicken looks like she's acting cool.

Sharmaine looks angmoh-ish.

That's my hand. (: (Determination to get Lee outta the photo.)

Cockeyed Sharmaine. (She lives up to her name of Gay, indeed.)

Sharmaine, the future Gayest Boxer in town.

The war of the Mouths.


Lee's eye at the corner.

Reason for my screwed face: Lee's forcing her big head up my chin. And Sharmaine's not happy.

Okay, ciao.