<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


9.27.2008
Muggerism for Literature (Like how? I don't know but still.), Science (I swear it's a killer.) and Geography (Good bedtime story, cos it puts you to bed. Very effective, hmm.)
It really can't get any worse mugging your day away.
6 more days to the end of EYE. (: And counting. (:
Stupid photos. :D


Alicia's the furball. We're all laughing at the furball.

Sharmaine looks like she wants to seduce someone. Well, she failed.

One of the many rare pictures that Chicken is in.

Sharmaine the Gayest sotong.

For once, Lee's not in the picture. One of the very rare times.

Wonder why I'm still smiling when Lee's boxing me. What the hell.

Now she's poking me! What.

She's still poking me. And she's glad, aah, sadist.


Box her back. Lee's a big idiot.

Big Lee's face. Somehow Sharmaine always manages to squeeze her face in.

Another rare photo without Lee. Aah, peace.

See what I mean by Sharmaine always manages to squeeze in? Lee's fish eye.

Lee's gonna be a boxer when she grows up. I'm her practice.

I like this because everyone looks super gay. Especially Chicken.


Lee the spoilsport.

Sharmaine don't touch your eye!

Lee thinks she's a flower. (Not.)

I have a nice shoulder to lean on. (:

Okay, bye for now. (: