So far so good, keep it up, I hope hope hope. (:
Don't know why ah, our class is siao. Like seriously, during exam period we're so daaaaarn high. Laughing about open gaping mouths and Southpark boxers and Morshie (Did I spell it right?) and Lee's cheering antics. Aah, we're a crazed lot.
Normal Chinese rocksxzxzxzxz bigtime. Slept for half an hour during chinese paper two, and then I saw Joanne still scribbling like a mad woman when I woke up, and then I was like What the hell still scribbling? and I thought I missed out on some pages but then turned out I didn't and then I started fiddling with the glass deco on the glass window and Mrs Franklin stared at me (Oops.) and then I stopped immediately and decided to read classified ads instead.
Phew, long sentence.
Croatian Rhapsody rocksxzxzx. (:
I want Forbidden Love score!!!!!