Aw. Shit. Man. What. The. Hell.
I'm aching all over now, like really all over, and I mean it because it's really uncomfortable and I feel like I'm halfway on to Hell. Aah.
Threw today, Mr Seem says my technique is wrong, that's why I have backache and my throw isn't improving at all. :( 22.25m. Yes, it sucks hell lot.
And nationals is like next year and next year is weeks away only! :(
Anyway we met the new PE HOD today, also known as the new throws in charge, Mr Joseph Tan. Originally from Hwa Chong throws, which is quite a good throws team. I remember that C Div HC guy taking 3 puny steps and throwing 40m!!! I take a thousand more steps and I can only throw half of what he throws. Monster man.
Anyway, Mr Tan seems quite nice. (:
Threw and threw, then we played with this foam thing called a NERK, which can also be bought in Australia, which is what Mr Seem said but I don't know and he wants all javelin people to get one by next year which is actually quite impossible because no one I know is going to Australia. Aw. Man.
Training tomorrow, hopefully my shou zhang is still there. Rather, it BETTER be there if not all those 650 spiking against the wall is going down the drain.