The past week has been pretty much, busy. And really quite tiring. After training when I reach home I just drop dead down on the couch. This week’s schedule. Hmm. 4 days training in a row, how does that sound? Aw man.
I’m wondering if I should still go with the blogshop because it seems pretty dead and I don’t really have a lot of time to keep it running. So now I guess if anyone wants shoes come straight to me. Oh and also spread the word. (: Thanks. (: But don’t give my number. (:
I just got another Christmas present for my brother because I forgot I already got one for him. Lucky duck.
Christmas party at Ee Jin’s house was not too bad, sushi, logcake, nyoh hiang, beehoon, corn soup. And volleyball. And best of all, presents! (: I got a white small bag.
Training past week and previous one isn't good. And I bet it isn't gonna get any better anymore. I'm gonna be dropped sooner or later, he said so. Nevermind.