I haven't blogged in a million years. Haiyo.
Okay, first. Farewell BBQ for Eugenia! (: It was quite fun, the sec4s came (!!), Mayxuen and Kimberly keep on pretending to be really really mean and nasty to Lee and she was quite freaked out, HAHA. It was really funny. HAHA. (: Lee's expression was really really humorous. She's really scared of Mayxuen, I think, HAHA. Oh and I found out that Vanessa can spread butter on BBQ food really well and Felicia can cook really nice BBQ wings and Ya Le is a good BBQ pit fire controller. (: Haha. (:
I can't believe I'm missing both the Volleyball and Throws farewell chalets! :( Especially Throws. :'( Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Went to PPS today, it was quite boring. Then MIM came out, and then Peter just arrived, and we all chatted a little while and then went home. Oh, with Mabel chasing Peter like he just slapped her in the face. Mabel wanted to beat him up lah, haha. It was quite a sight, funny. Haha. Then Mabel went home, me and Peter walked home and LAZY Peter decided to take the bus home instead. He's such a pig. Haha.
Oh, and I'm quite happy to say I've survived a 5-day-in-a-row-training. That was last week. I'm still in recovery mode.
Leaving on Thursday, finally. (: I think Australia will be grrrrrrreat! (:
Tomorrow's my big day! (: Not that big day, the BIG day. (: And Lee's getting me a magnet from San Francisco. What a great present. (: