<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/48930340381513147?origin\x3dhttp://forteatree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview


Lenis.
Volleyball.
Javelin.
Head-on-the-wall-banger.
12 Nov 1994.
Shoemaker.

Screams


11.01.2008
I think I haven't been posting for a really long time, just one sentences posts, so fine, I'll post a long one to keep this blog alive, hopefully.
Okay, one by one. Hmm.
BBQ at Yen Yin's place for no reason (:
It was quite fun and guess what, I got dunked into the pool first. As in really dunked. By Zhixuan. She's damn mean. >:( Oh, and before that, Eugenia and Zhixuan planned to tricked me and Jervenne (Did I spell correctly?) that there were 2 Rafflesia blocks and that Yen Yin's house was at the further one. Then Eugenia said she needed to go home to take something, which was further down the road. But the point is, they tricked us to walk to some ULU PANDAN place and we had to walk all the back. Super far. We tried to catch up by jogging but we didn't. Oh, and I also almost kena waterbombed. And guess who threw GRAPES IN THE BBQ FIRE? Yes, Zhixuan. She is super nonsense I tell you. Okay, next.
Training with VJC
IT WAS SUPER FUN AND NICE! (: GREAAAAAAAAT! (: I played with the VJ people and they were all very nice. The setter was Zhiyang's sister I think. (: And she's quite comical. Like she'll scream EXCUSE ME! when she wants to set and people are in her way. It was really fun. (:
BIG WALK'S TOMORROW! (: