HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:
It's 2009 already and I feel a whole bunch older. 15 sounds pretty old. Thank god it's about one year away, so it's still quite a long way before 15. (:
Onion's sleepover was Awesome with a capital A! (: We ate and watched tv and drank and ate and watched tv. And slept at 3am. :O Miracle for me because I normally can't open my eyes past midnight. And the achievement of the night was finishing 3 1.5litres bottles of drinks. And we all got pretty bloated bladders. Haha. (: Onion snores by the way. And she burst out laughing hysterically about something I don't remember in bed when we were about to sleep. Countdown show was dumb. Seriously dumb.
Aw man school's starting tomorrow and I can't figure out the timetable because there's stuff like EM and AM and so on and it's quite complicated for a simple-minded person like me, according to someone. >:( hmph.
Oh wait. Does EM means Elementary Math? Yay, at least I got one right. (:
Last thing, I gave up on new year resolutions because I've started biting my nails again. New year resolutions don't work, trust me.